Welcome to the companion website
Welcome to the companion website for The Dyscalculia Toolkit, Third Edition, by Ronit Bird. The resources on the site have been specifically designed to support your study.
On this website you will find:
- Tables and Tracking Sheets to download and print off
- Teaching Resources to download and print off
- Activity Sheets to download and print off
- Game Boards to download and print off
- Videos to help demonstrate practice
Just click on links to the left.
About the book:
The new edition of the bestselling Dyscalculia Toolkit continues to meet the needs of specialist and non-specialist teachers working with learners aged 6 to 14 years, who have difficulty with maths and number.
Now with over 200 activities and 50 games, new and improved illustrations, and an expanded list of recommended readings, useful websites & resources, the new edition also includes exclusive access to this a brand new companion website which features:
- 10 videos with over 45 minutes of material demonstrating a selection of games from every section
- Editable pupil tracking sheets organised by teaching point and section
- Over 70 pages of downloadable and printable teaching materials including activity sheets, game boards, teaching resources & summary tables.
Packed full of practical, creative and innovative ideas and strategies this is the complete toolkit to help teachers and parents support learners with dyscalculia or those struggling with mathematics.
This website may contain links to both internal and external websites. All links included were active at the time the website was launched. SAGE does not operate these external websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. SAGE cannot take responsibility for the changing content or nature of linked sites, as these sites are outside of our control and subject to change without our knowledge. If you do find an inactive link to an external website, please try to locate that website by using a search engine. SAGE will endeavour to update inactive or broken links when possible.