Welcome to the Companion Website
- Figure 4.2 What Is Learning?
- Figure 4.3 Learning Intentions and Success Criteria: How They Help You Learn
- Figure 4.4 Using Success Criteria to Monitor Your Progress
- Figure 4.5 Selecting the Right Strategies to Help You Learn
- Figure 4.6 Is It Time for Feedback?
- Figure 4.7 Seeing Errors as Opportunities to Learn
- Figure 4.8 Using Self-Questioning to Guide Your Learning
This website may contain links to both internal and external websites. All links included were active at the time the website was launched. SAGE does not operate these external websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. SAGE cannot take responsibility for the changing content or nature of linked sites, as these sites are outside of our control and subject to change without our knowledge. If you do find an inactive link to an external website, please try to locate that website by using a search engine. SAGE will endeavour to update inactive or broken links when possible.