Chapter 10: Social Media Analytics
When you finish reading this chapter, you will be able to answer these questions:
- How do companies utilize social media data and research to inform marketing decisions? What are the primary approaches to social media research?
- What is the research process for collecting, processing, and analyzing residual social media data used in social listening and monitoring?
- What are the common errors and biases associated with social media research?
- How do brands develop social intelligence systems?
- What is the process for netnographic research in social media communities?