Chapter 11: Social Media Metrics
When you finish reading this chapter, you will be able to answer these questions:
- What is the role of metrics in social media marketing programs? How should metrics vary according to the level of decision-making in the organization?
- How can the marketing funnel, customer journey, and levels of engagement guide marketing objectives and the appropriate choice of KPIs?
- What are the steps in the DATA approach to measurement? What are the three types of metrics?
- How do we calculate social media ROI?
- How is A/B testing used to assess the costs and value of social media tactics?
- How do we track social media results?