On this website you will find:
- Videos with Critical Thinking Questions to you extend your knowledge
*To access exclusive videos, please see the code on the inside of the front cover of your textbook and click on 'Login' above*
- Learning Objectives to help keep track of the key concepts you need to master in each chapter
- Carefully crafted Chapter Summaries providing an essential reference
- Videos with Discussion Questions to consolidate knowledge
- SAGE Journal Articles to expand your knowledge base
- Multiple Choice Quizzes to test yourself
All these resources are organised according to the relating chapter in the textbook, so it’s easy to find what you’re looking for. Just click on links to the left.
Lecturers can log in using the tab at the top to access:
- PowerPoint Slides
- Instructor Manual
Access resources that are only available to Faculty and Administrative Staff.
Want to explore the book further?
This website may contain links to both internal and external websites. All links included were active at the time the website was launched. SAGE does not operate these external websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. SAGE cannot take responsibility for the changing content or nature of linked sites, as these sites are outside of our control and subject to change without our knowledge. If you do find an inactive link to an external website, please try to locate that website by using a search engine. SAGE will endeavour to update inactive or broken links when possible.