Here you will find PDFs of all the student handouts in the book.
Log in to access the instructor resources using the top menu and download the student activity handouts.
These practical, user-friendly original activities have been designed to inspire and support educators of research ethics and integrity at undergraduate and postgraduate level. Focussing on eight key areas, activities cover:
- Respecting human dignity, privacy and rights
- Obtaining informed consent in the digital world
- Capturing data on sexual orientation and gender identity
- Recognizing and addressing bias when collecting data
- Creating social change through research practice
- Assessing the ethical implications of data sharing
To find out more about the book, please visit the SAGE website.
Access resources that are only available to Faculty and Administrative Staff.
Want to explore the book further?
This website may contain links to both internal and external websites. All links included were active at the time the website was launched. SAGE does not operate these external websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. SAGE cannot take responsibility for the changing content or nature of linked sites, as these sites are outside of our control and subject to change without our knowledge. If you do find an inactive link to an external website, please try to locate that website by using a search engine. SAGE will endeavour to update inactive or broken links when possible.