This site is intended to enhance your use of Completing Your Qualitative Dissertation, Third Edition, by Linda Dale Bloomberg and Marie Volpe. Please note that all the materials on this site are especially geared toward maximizing your understanding of the material.
The open-access Student Study Site includes the following:
- Downloadable templates from the book, including charts, tables, and other tools.
- EXCLUSIVE! Access to certain full-text SAGE journal articles that have been carefully selected by lead author Dr. Linda Dale Bloomberg for each chapter. Each article supports and expands on the concepts presented in the chapter.
- EXCLUSIVE! Dr. Linda Dale Bloomberg presents a list of 101 carefully crafted questions that constitute a comprehensive overview of the entire dissertation process in all its many varied components. The intent is that these questions will stimulate critical thinking, reflection, and dialogue, thereby motivating doctoral students or prospective doctoral students to seek and consult additional relevant texts and resources in order to delve deeper into the many issues raised. These questions might also be used to prompt discussion between doctoral students and their advisors.
- Connection with author Dr. Linda Dale Bloomberg’s blog for further research on important chapter topics.
- Web resources for further exploration and insights.