Introduction to Research Methods in Education
Welcome to the companion website for the second edition of Introduction to Research Methods in Education by Keith Punch and Alis Oancea.
Take advantage of a range of further resources, including:
- Free chapters giving you access to content that will help develop your understanding of the research process
- Links to further online resources relevant to those carrying out research
- Suggestions for further reading to expand your learning
- Video tutorials to help you get to grips with SPSS
- Teaching notes from Keith Punch giving suggestions for how to use the book alongside your lectures
- PowerPoint slides that can be edited to fit your needs
Access resources that are only available to Faculty and Administrative Staff.
Want to explore the book further?
This website may contain links to both internal and external websites. All links included were active at the time the website was launched. SAGE does not operate these external websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. SAGE cannot take responsibility for the changing content or nature of linked sites, as these sites are outside of our control and subject to change without our knowledge. If you do find an inactive link to an external website, please try to locate that website by using a search engine. SAGE will endeavour to update inactive or broken links when possible.