Activity 3.1: Reflective practice common values
A summary of the NHS values
The NHS Constitution for England (2015)
- Working together for patients
- Respect and dignity
- Commitment to quality of care
- Improving lives
- Everyone counts
Quality 2020 (2011)
2020 Workforce Vision, Everyone Matters (2013)
- Care and compassion
- Dignity and respect
- Openness, honesty and responsibility
- Quality and teamwork.
Values and Standards of Behaviour Framework (2016)
- We put patients and users of our services first
- We seek to improve our care
- We focus on wellbeing and prevention
- We reflect on our experiences and learn
- We work in partnership and as a team
- We value all who work for the NHS
- What do these values mean to you?
- Are there are any values you feel are missing and if so why?