Chapter 30: Care of the Adult with an Immunological Condition
1. Which part of the immune system are neutrophils in ______?
2. T cells mature in the ______.
- bone marrow
3. CVID stands for ______.
- counter viable immunodeficiency
- classic variant immunodeficiency
- common variable immunodeficiency
- common variable infective disease
4. Antibody deficiency can be treated with ______.
- B-cell stimulating factor
- replacement immunoglobulin
5. Apart from ‘NK’ cells, what two other letters are used to represent immune cells?
6. Which is NOT an antibody present in serum?
7. The most common clinical feature of immunodeficiency is ______.
- recurrent infection
- weight loss
8. Which of the following genetic causes of disease is NOT inherited?
- autosomal dominant
- autosomal recessive
- spontaneous mutation
9. Immunoglobulin is ______.
- an engineered biologic
- a fractionated blood product
- a cellular therapy
- a drug
10. Choice of immunoglobulin administration can be influenced by ______.
- employment status
- access to transport
- fears and phobias
- all of these