Doing Research in Counselling and Psychotherapy
Welcome to the website which accompanies my book, Doing Research in Counselling and Psychotherapy, 3rd edn. Thank you for visiting.
Counselling and psychotherapy have become an integral part of systems of health and social care in modern societies. Research in counselling and psychotherapy plays a key role in ensuring the therapy received by clients, patients and service users is responsive to their needs. This book is intended to guide and support those undertaking therapy research for the first time.
- Direct links to journal articles that will provide examples and deepen your understanding of topics discussed in the book
- Weblinks to useful sources of information including open access research tools, websites of key research organisations and more
- Sample ethical consent forms
- A full set of reflection tasks for each chapter
- Research syllabus guidelines for counselling and psychotherapy training programmes
Happy reading and good luck with whatever research project you choose to undertake.
This website may contain links to both internal and external websites. All links included were active at the time the website was launched. SAGE does not operate these external websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. SAGE cannot take responsibility for the changing content or nature of linked sites, as these sites are outside of our control and subject to change without our knowledge. If you do find an inactive link to an external website, please try to locate that website by using a search engine. SAGE will endeavour to update inactive or broken links when possible.
Access resources that are only available to Faculty and Administrative Staff.
Want to explore the book further?