Welcome to the companion website
Welcome to the companion website for Doing Research in Education, first edition, by Ioanna Palaiologou, David Needham, and Trevor Male. The resources on the site have been specifically designed to support your study.
- SAGE Journal Articles to help reinforce your learning of key topics.
- Weblinks direct you to relevant resources to broaden your understanding.
- Flashcards to test your knowledge.
- Annotated Questions and Projects to act as guides for your own research.
- Exercises to test how you apply your knowledge in practice.
- Top tips and templates to optimize your learning.
We gratefully acknowledge Ioanna Palaiologou, David Needham, and Trevor Male for writing an excellent text and creating the materials on this site.
This website may contain links to both internal and external websites. All links included were active at the time the website was launched. SAGE does not operate these external websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. SAGE cannot take responsibility for the changing content or nature of linked sites, as these sites are outside of our control and subject to change without our knowledge. If you do find an inactive link to an external website, please try to locate that website by using a search engine. SAGE will endeavour to update inactive or broken links when possible.