This site is intended to enhance your use of Statistics for Political Analysis, edition 1 by Theresa Marchant-Shapiro. Please note that all the materials on this site are especially geared toward maximizing your understanding of the material.
- Chapter summaries with learning objectives reinforce the most important material.
- Exercises for each chapter provide an extra test prep resource; practice interpreting data with exercises that reinforce important content and make use of SPSS datasets.
- SPSS datasets for all of the book’s examples and exercises are easily accessed.
- Tutorial videos created by the author walk through how toshow the numbers by creating professional-looking tables and how to get the numbers in SPSS.
- Mobile-friendly eFlashcards strengthen understanding of key terms and concepts.
- A set of all the graphics from the text, including all of the maps, tables, and figures, in .pdf, and .jpg formats.