Multiple Choice Quizzes
Take the quiz test your understanding of the key concepts covered in the chapter. Try testing yourself before you read the chapter to see where your strengths and weaknesses are, then test yourself again once you’ve read the chapter to see how well you’ve understood.
1. Which of the following do we use to type in commands in Stata?
- Command window
- Review window
- Variables window
- Do-file editor
a. Command window
d. Do-file editor
2. Which of the following is the command to open a dataset?
3. Which of the following is the command that will give us the mean of a variable?
4. Which of the following codes are wrong?
- gen age2==age*age
- gen age2=age*age
- keep if gender==2
- keep if gender=2
d. keep if gender=2
5. Which of the following commands is used for combining datasets based on observations?