Here you’ll find additional resources to help you better manage classroom behaviour. You’ll also be able to hear from Bill himself as he talks you through common behaviour management scenarios.
- Scripted role play cards to help simulate classroom contexts
- Videos of classroom scenarios where you’ll see Bill in action
- Podcasts of Bill discussing common behaviour scenarios and answer teachers most frequently asked questions
- Tools to use in with your students and in your classroom
- Further reading that provides extra information on key topics.
- Pinterest page with lots of helpful educational resources
Let us know what you think of the resources and book via Twitter using #ThanksBill
Access resources that are only available to Faculty and Administrative Staff.
Want to explore the book further?
This website may contain links to both internal and external websites. All links included were active at the time the website was launched. SAGE does not operate these external websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. SAGE cannot take responsibility for the changing content or nature of linked sites, as these sites are outside of our control and subject to change without our knowledge. If you do find an inactive link to an external website, please try to locate that website by using a search engine. SAGE will endeavour to update inactive or broken links when possible.