An Introduction to Early Childhood
Welcome to the companion website for the third edition of An Introduction to Early Childhood edited by Tim Waller and Geraldine Davis.
This website offers a wealth of additional resources to support your study:
- Listen to podcasts from chapter authors giving a deeper insight into the issues discussed in each chapter and their implications for early childhood.
- Check out employability and placement resources discussing how to get the most out of your early years placement and what prospective employers are looking for in staff.
- View and discuss child observation videos showing child behaviour in setting to give you a deeper understanding of what to expect in practice.
- Access a selection of free SAGE journal articles supplementing each chapter. Ideal for your literature review!
- Web links direct you to useful websites to further your study and support you in practice.