This website offers a range of teaching and learning resources, including:
- Additional windows into grounded theory
- Definitions: test your knowledge of key glossary terms
- Planning checklist to help you plan your grounded theory study
- Thesis/dissertation checklist to help you step-by-step in your writing
- Free access to selected SAGE Journal articles (coming soon)
- Multiple choice questions for each chapter
- Weblinks and YouTube links to help you explore further
- PowerPoint slides accompanying each chapter
This website may contain links to both internal and external websites. All links included were active at the time the website was launched. SAGE does not operate these external websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. SAGE cannot take responsibility for the changing content or nature of linked sites, as these sites are outside of our control and subject to change without our knowledge. If you do find an inactive link to an external website, please try to locate that website by using a search engine. SAGE will endeavour to update inactive or broken links when possible.
Access resources that are only available to Faculty and Administrative Staff.
Want to explore the book further?