Evaluation Practice for Projects with Young People
Welcome to the companion website for Evaluation Practice for Projects with Young People by Stuart, Maynard, and Rouncefield. The companion website gives you access to a wealth of additional learning tools including:
- Useful documents and templates
- Evaluation tools
- Journal Articles
About the book:
This straightforward and original text sets out best practice for designing, conducting and analysing research on work with young people. A creative and practical guide to evaluation, it provides the tools needed to bridge the gap between theoretical knowledge and applied practice.
Written by an experienced, erudite team of authors this book provides clear, pragmatic advice that can be taken into the classroom and the field.
- Provides strategies for involving young people in research and evaluation
- Showcases creative and participatory methods
- Weaves a real world project through each chapter, highlighting challenges and opportunities at each stage of an evaluation; readers are thus able to compare approaches
- Is accompanied by a website with downloadable worksheets, templates and videos from the authors
This is the ideal text for postgraduate students and practitioners who work with young people in the statutory and voluntary sectors.
This website may contain links to both internal and external websites. All links included were active at the time the website was launched. SAGE does not operate these external websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. SAGE cannot take responsibility for the changing content or nature of linked sites, as these sites are outside of our control and subject to change without our knowledge. If you do find an inactive link to an external website, please try to locate that website by using a search engine. SAGE will endeavour to update inactive or broken links when possible.