Welcome to the Companion Website!
Welcome to the companion website for Doing Research in the Real World, Fourth Edition by David E Gray. The resources on the site have been specifically designed to support your study.
On this website students will find:
- Videos fom David, including top tips and chapter overviews
- Case studies, journals articles and further videos freely available from SAGE
- Multiple choice quizzes to check your understanding
- Tutorial questions to help you prepare for seminars
- Checklists for peace of mind
- Data sets to help you practice
- Weblinks for you to explore useful sites online
- Flashcards of all the glossary terms
Just click on the links to the left.
Lecturers can log in using the tab at the top to access PowerPoints.
This website may contain links to both internal and external websites. All links included were active at the time the website was launched. SAGE does not operate these external websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. SAGE cannot take responsibility for the changing content or nature of linked sites, as these sites are outside of our control and subject to change without our knowledge. If you do find an inactive link to an external website, please try to locate that website by using a search engine. SAGE will endeavour to update inactive or broken links when possible.
Access resources that are only available to Faculty and Administrative Staff.
Want to explore the book further?