Essentials of Business Research
Welcome to the companion website for the second edition of Essentials of Business Research by Jonathan Wilson.
- PowerPoint Slides
- Author Videos
- Journal Articles
- Multiple Choice Questions
- Example Dissertations
Concise, authoritative and jargon-free, the new edition of Jonathan Wilson's best-selling introduction to business research is the perfect guide to completing a successful research project.
Written specifically for business students it highlights each stage of the research process, guiding the reader through actionable steps and explicitly setting out how best to meet a supervisor's expectations.
Easy to navigate and full of practical advice it supports core themes such as choosing a topic and writing a proposal with easy to follow tips and detailed screenshots and diagrams.
Key student features include:
- 'You're the Supervisor' sections - helps students to meet learning objectives
- 'Common questions and answers' - real-world advice on how to tackle common challenges
- Examples from many different types of businesses across cultures
- Detailed guidance on software packages such as SPSS and NVivo
- Student case studies
- Annotated further reading sections
- Chapter objectives and summaries
A must-have title for all business and management students this is the ideal companion for achieving success in your research project.
Access resources that are only available to Faculty and Administrative Staff.
Want to explore the book further?