Managing Diversity and Inclusion
Welcome to the companion website for Managing Diversity and Inclusion, edited by Jawad Syed and Mustafa Ozbilgin. This website offers a range of teaching and learning resources, including:
- PowerPoint slides per chapter to assist teaching
- Instructor’s Manual for each chapter with activity suggestions, case study questions and answers and teaching notes
- Links to useful websites relevant to each chapter
- Access to SAGE journal articles cited in the book
About the book
Written and edited by leading experts in the field, this authoritative account sets UK and European practices firmly within a global context.
- International and cross-cultural case studies, examples and comparisons from a range of countries including the emerging economies
- Case study approach illuminates complex theories by showing how they are applied in practice
- Criticality is central to the book with each chapter including critical analysis, critical questions and boxed critical insights and reflections
- Companion website with free full text journal articles
This website may contain links to both internal and external websites. All links included were active at the time the website was launched. SAGE does not operate these external websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. SAGE cannot take responsibility for the changing content or nature of linked sites, as these sites are outside of our control and subject to change without our knowledge. If you do find an inactive link to an external website, please try to locate that website by using a search engine. SAGE will endeavour to update inactive or broken links when possible.
Access resources that are only available to Faculty and Administrative Staff.
Want to explore the book further?