Welcome to the Companion Website
Welcome to the companion website for Introduction to Structural Equation Modeling Using IBM SPSS Statistics and EQS, first edition by Niels J. Blunch. All the materials on this site are especially geared toward maximizing your understanding of the material and include resources such as:
- PowerPoints featuring helpful diagrams and screenshots from the book to aid your revision
- Exercises relating to each chapter help test your understanding
- Datasets for you to work through structural equation models at your own pace
- Suggested reading using EQS to support your own research
- Interactive flashcards featuring glossary terms help you get to grips with terminology
About the book
This student orientated guide to structural equation modeling promotes theoretical understanding and inspires students with the confidence to successfully apply SEM. Assuming no previous experience, and a minimum of mathematical knowledge, this is an invaluable companion for students taking introductory SEM courses in any discipline.
Niels Blunch shines a light on each step of the structural equation modeling process, providing a detailed introduction to SPSS and EQS with a focus on EQS' excellent graphical interface. He also sets out best practice for data entry and programming, and uses real life data to show how SEM is applied in research.