About the Book
Written in a friendly, accessible style by an expert team of authors with years of experience in both conducting and supervising systematic reviews, this is the perfect guide to using systematic review methodology in a research project. It provides clear answers to all review-related questions, including:
- How do I formulate an appropriate review question?
- What’s the best way to manage my review?
- How do I develop my search strategy?
- How do I get started with data extraction?
- How do I assess the quality of a study?
- How can I analyse and synthesize my data?
- How should I write up the discussion and conclusion sections of my dissertation or thesis?