This site is intended to enhance your use of The Law of Journalism and Mass Communication, Sixth Edition, by Robert Trager, Susan Dente Ross, and Amy Reynolds. Please note that all the materials on this site are especially geared toward maximizing your understanding of the material.
The open-access Student Study Site includes the following:
- An archive of case studies that provide students with the opportunity to engage directly and personally with the legal decisions that construct The Law of Journalism and Mass Communication.
- Insightful chapter overviews to help students study and reinforce key concepts.
- Mobile-friendly eFlashcards reinforce understanding of key terms and concepts that have been outlined in the chapters.
- Mobile-friendly practice quizzes allow for independent assessment of progress made in learning course material.
- Links to professional resources to help students further explore chapter concepts and to facilitate research.