These weblinks direct you to relevant resources to deepen your understanding of chapter topics with visual examples. To view the materials click on the following link. Please note these will open in a new window.
- An excellent resource for readers wishing to gain a much deeper understanding of the High Scope curriculum in Early Years settings can be accessed through the following video on YouTube: Getting to Know High Scope's Preschool Curriculum
- Two excellent resources for readers wishing to gain a much deeper understanding of the original principles behind setting up Sure Start centres and the hopes and aspirations behind these can be accessed through YouTube: DfE Children's Plan Two Years On: Early Years – Sure Start Children's Centres
- Sure Start Children's Centres
- DfE. (2011). Training Our Next Generation of Outstanding Teachers: Implementation Plan.
- DfE. and DfH. (2014). Special Educational Needs and Disability Code of Practice: 0 to 25 Years: Statutory Guidance for Organisations Who Work With and Support Children and Young People With Special Educational Needs and Disabilities. July, 2014. London: Crown copyright. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/send-code-of-practice-0-to-25