Chapter 14: Working with Service Users and Carers
- User involvement in public services: 'Choice about voice'
- Modelling service user participation in social care
- The place of service-user expertise in evidence-based practice
- Why engage in co-production of public services? Mixing theory and empirical evidence
- Starting from scratch: Co-production with dramatherapy in a recovery college
- Empowering disadvantaged communities in the United Kingdom: Missing the potential of co-production
- User involvement in social work innovation: A systematic and narrative review