Your Turn Answers
Define the key terms
- Covariation: a relationship between 2 or more IVs
- Total effect size: the effect size for the effect of an IV measured on its own
- Unique effect size: the effect size for an IV that is doesn’t share with any other IVs
Fill in the gaps
- In a route that is a sequence of steps, the direct effect sizes are multiplied together to give the effect size for the route.
- When there are multiple routes between an IV and a DV, the route effect sizes are added together to give the total effect size.