On this website students will find:
- Case Studies that illustrate how the methods covered in the book can be used in real research.
- Checklists for each chapter that can be used as tutorial topics or support for students undertaking projects.
- Datasets for qualitative and quantitative research allow student’s to practice doing analysis at their own pace.
- Further Reading that reinforce key concepts discussed in the book, showing students how they are applied in the real world.
- Videos from author Zina O’Leary offering both further insight into the research process and reassuring guidance.
- Weblinks that showcase relevant software, online tools and examples of work.
Just click on the links to the left.