SAGE Journal Articles
Click on the following links. Please note these will open in a new window.
- What are the five misunderstandings?
- What are the author’s rebuttals?
- From your perspective and experience, which of these misunderstandings is most common in your arena of engagement? Why?
- What central message about case studies do you take away from this article?
- What is the distinct design approach of Qualitative Comparative Analysis (QCA)?
- How does QCA approach complexity?
- How does QCA approach generalizations?
- How does QCA approach comparisons?
- What is a longitudinal qualitative design?
- What special problems arise in longitudinal qualitative designs?
- What solutions do the authors propose?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of longitudinal qualitative designs?
- What particular issues and challenges arise in designing and conducting cross-cultural qualitative research an evaluation?
- What does the author mean by “culturally complex contexts”?
- What is meant by “a problematic”? What three “problematics” are examined and how do they affect qualitative designs?
- What is “culturally responsive” qualitative evaluation?