This site is intended to enhance your use of Law and Society, Second Edition, by Matthew Lippman. Please note that all the materials on this site are especially geared toward maximizing your understanding of the material.
- Mobile-friendly flashcards reinforce understanding of key terms and concepts that have been outlined in the chapters.
- Mobile-friendly web quizzes allow for independent assessment of progress made in learning course material.
- Carefully selected, video links feature relevant interviews, lectures, personal stories, inquiries, and other content for use in independent or classroom-based explorations of key topics.
- Law and Society on the Web provide students with opportunities to further their learning about the chapter topics by linking to relevant resources on the web.
- EXCLUSIVE! Access to certain full-text SAGE journal articles have been carefully selected for each chapter. Each article supports and expands on the concepts presented in the chapter. This feature also provides questions to focus and guide your interpretation.
- An additional chapter on International Human Rights and International Crime, available online only, allows students to explore basic rights and freedoms that are inherent to all human beings as well as international crimes against humanity.