- Ownership. It is hereby understood and agreed that SAGE is the owner or licensee of all right, title and interest to the Site and all content therein. You, as licensee, through your use of the Site do not acquire any ownership rights to the Site or to any content therein.
- Use. You may use the information and other content contained in the Site for your reference. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall such information and content be intended or used as legal advice in any manner whatsoever. Neither the Site nor any content from the Site may be copied, republished, uploaded or otherwise distributed for any purpose, other than those forms provided on this Site expressly intended for download and use in conjunction with your SAGE project. All other use of such forms is expressly prohibited. You may not sublicense, transfer, or otherwise make available the Site or its content to any third party for commercial purposes or financial gain or use the Site or its content in any other media or in any other location.
- THE SITE AND CONTENT (INCLUDING DESIGNS) ON THE SITE URL(S) IS PROTECTED BY © COPYRIGHT AND MUST NOT BE USED, DISPLAYED, MODIFIED, ADAPTED, DISTRIBUTED, TRANSMITTED, TRANSFERRED, PUBLISHED OR OTHERWISE REPRODUCED IN WHOLE OR IN PART IN ANY FORM BY ANY MEANS OTHER THAN STRICTLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THIS AGREEMENT.
- Third Party Websites. The Site may contain URL’s to third party websites which are provided for your reference and/or in connection with certain tools and resources offered on the Site. SAGE makes no guarantee that such third party websites will be available for your use and encourages you to review the terms and conditions and the privacy policies of such third party websites. SAGE takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for your access or use of any third party website, nor does SAGE approve, sponsor, endorse, verify or certify information or any other content available on any third party website.
- DISCLAIMER. THE SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. FURTHER, SAGE MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE ACCURACY OR SUITABILITY OF THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE SITE AND MAY MODIFY THE SITE AND ITS CONTENT AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE OR LIABILITY TO YOU. ADDITIONALLY, NO INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE CONTENT IS INTENDED TO PROVIDE LEGAL ADVICE IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CONSULTING WITH AN ATTORNEY AND/OR OTHER ADVISOR OF YOUR CHOICE IN ORDER TO DETERMINE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF ANY THIRD PARTY MATERIALS IN YOUR WORK.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SAGE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. FURTHERMORE, SAGE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE OR ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER(S) OF SAGE AND/OR ANY THIRD PARTY PLATFORM THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE SECURE, FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR WILL BE ACCESSIBLE AT ALL TIMES OR ANY GIVEN TIME. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING HEREIN TO THE CONTRARY, SAGE FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER CONCERNING ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE. THE EXCLUSIONS SET OUT HEREIN ONLY APPLY TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL SAGE BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE EVEN IF SAGE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SAGE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHICH ARE INCURRED AS A CONSEQUENCE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OF YOUR USE OR APPLICATION OF ANY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE. IN ADDITION, SAGE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM OR ARISE OUT OF YOUR USE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE ANY OF THE TOOLS, RESOURCES, INFORMATION AND/OR OTHER CONTENT OFFERED ON THE SITE OR ANY OTHER SERVICES THAT MAY BE PROVIDED BY A THIRD PARTY.
- Dispute Resolution. Any controversy, claim or dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration in Ventura County, California and administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its then-existing Commercial Arbitration Rules. The award rendered by the arbitrator or arbitrators shall be final, and judgment may be entered upon it in accordance with applicable law in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Each party consents to, and waives any right to object to, jurisdiction with respect to the resolution of disputes hereunder in Ventura County, California. In any legal action or other proceedings (including arbitration proceedings) between the parties, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover from the non-prevailing party all reasonable costs and expenses incurred in such action or proceeding, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the parties specifically reserve the right to seek provisional remedies or injunctive relief or other equitable remedy in a court of competent jurisdiction without waiving any right to arbitration.
- SAGE requires users to respect our copyrights. We likewise respect the intellectual property of others. On notice, SAGE will act promptly to remove content on the website which infringes the copyright rights of others and will disable the access to the website by anyone who uses them to repeatedly infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that the website contains elements that infringe your copyrights, please follow our Copyright Notice and Claims Regarding Copyright Infringement Policy (see https://us.sagepub.com/en-us/nam/copyright).
- Reservation of Rights. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved by SAGE.
Revised May 2018