CSR and Government: Public Policies on CSR in Europe by Reinhard Steurer
- http://ec.europa.eu/social/main.jsp?catId=331&langId=en – one of the main websites of the European Commission on CSR (downloaded on 26 September 2012)
- http://ec.europa.eu/enterprise/policies/sustainable-business/corporate-social-responsibility/index_en.htm – one of the main websites of the European Commission on CSR (downloaded on 26 September 2012)
- http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/applied+ethics/journal/10551 - website of the Journal of Business Ethics, one of the leading journals on CSR-related issues (downloaded on 26 September 2012)
- Christian Aid (2004) Behind the mask: The real face of corporate social responsibility, http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~csearweb/aptopractice/Behind-the-mask.pdf (downloaded on 26 September 2012).
- European Commission (2002) Communication from the Commission concerning Corporate Social Responsibility: A business contribution to Sustainable Development, COM(2002) 347 final, http://europa.eu.int/comm/employment_social/soc-dial/csr/csr2002_en.pdf (downloaded on 1 June 2008).
- DEFRA (2007) UK Government Sustainable Procurement Action Plan, DEFRA, http://www.sustainabledevelopment.gov.uk/publications/pdf/SustainableProcurementActionPlan.pdf (downloaded on 1 June 2008).