On this website you will find:
- Checklists that can be carried into the field
- Author videos that offer further insight into the research process
- Further reading that reinforces key concepts
- Weblinks that showcase relevant software and online tools
- Templates, sample forms, and student examples that guide students step-by-step through their own work
Just click on links to the left.
This website may contain links to both internal and external websites. All links included were active at the time the website was launched. SAGE does not operate these external websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. SAGE cannot take responsibility for the changing content or nature of linked sites, as these sites are outside of our control and subject to change without our knowledge. If you do find an inactive link to an external website, please try to locate that website by using a search engine. SAGE will endeavour to update inactive or broken links when possible.