This site is intended to enhance your use of Direct Social Work Practice by Mary C. Ruffolo, Ph.D., LMSW, Brian E. Perron, Ph.D., and Elizabeth Harbeck Voshel, LMSW. Please note that all the materials on this site are especially geared toward maximizing your understanding of the material.
- Learning objectives reinforce the most important material.
- Mobile-friendly eFlashcards reinforce understanding of key terms and concepts that have been outlined in the chapters.
- Mobile-friendly web quizzes allow for independent assessment of progress made in learning course material.
- EXCLUSIVE! Access to certain full-text SAGE journal articles have been carefully selected for each chapter. Each article supports and expands on the concepts presented in the chapter. This feature also provides questions to focus and guide your interpretation.
- Case situation discussion questions reinforce key concepts in each chapter for self-review.
- Web exercises direct you to useful and current web resources, along with creative activities to extend and reinforce learning or allow for further research on important chapter topics.
- Web resources are included for further research and insights.