Case Discussion Questions
Choose one of the cases in this chapter and answer the following questions:
1. Outline three major barriers that are apparent and explain why these may be obstacles.
2. Discuss why it would be important to use a constructive approach to problem solving with the client(s).
3. Research and identify a psychoeducational approach you could use and explain why you think it would be effective.
4. Create a “fit map” and several action steps you would consider.
5. Discuss how you would use a person-in-environment approach to establish a case/care management plan.