Click on the following links before completing web activities. Please note these will open in a new window.
- Cyberwarfare and Cyberterrorism: In Brief
- A link to a congressional research article defining both cyberwarfare and cyberterrorism and proposes best practices on how to deal with each.
- Additional exercises:
- Review the article . . . Assessing the Risks of Cyber Terrorism, Cyber War and Other Cyber Threats by James A. Lewis.
- Review the article . . . Cyber Warfare and Cyber Weapons, a Real and Growing Threat.
- Cyber Crime
- The Children of Cyberspace: Old Fogies by Their 20s
- This article analyzes the comparative generational use of technology.
- Additional activities:
- Read the Impact of Social Media on Children, Adolescents, and Families article.
- Review the Department of Justice website on child pornography.