Consider the following questions to check your understanding.
- Outline what is meant by globalization and list its main features.
- Why is globalization relevant for understanding criminal behaviour?
- What can comparative criminology tell us about the relationship between gender and crime?
- What is the relationship between globalization, crime and gender?
- What are the potential uses of the six global drivers of crime for making sense of gender and crime?
- What is the relationship between the global and local when considering the human rights of men and women and their involvement in crime?