This site is intended to enhance your use of Crime Analysis with Crime Mapping, Fourth Edition, by Rachel Boba Santos. Please note that all the materials on this site are especially geared toward maximizing your understanding of the material.
- Web resources include relevant links that appeal to students with different learning styles.
- Web exercises guide creative activities to extend and reinforce learning or allow for further research on important chapter topics.
- Police reports are provided for reference while completing the web exercises.
- EXCLUSIVE! Access to certain full-text SAGE journal articles that have been carefully selected for each chapter. Each article supports and expands on the concepts presented in the chapter. This feature also provides questions to focus and guide student interpretation. Combine cutting-edge academic journal scholarship with the topics in your course for a robust classroom experience.
- Crime Analysis Product Bank features a collection of crime analysis products provided by a number of crime analysts from police agencies across the United States.