Marketing Ethics & Society
Welcome to the companion website for the first edition of Marketing Ethics & Society by Lynne Eagle and Stephan Dahl. The companion website gives you access to a wealth of teaching and learning resources for lecturers and students, including:
- PowerPoint slides for use in teaching
- A comprehensive Tutor’s Manual that includes chapter summaries, think points with checklist solutions, material to support each end-of-chapter case study and discussion questions
- Multiple Choice Quizzes to test your understanding
- SAGE journal articles to help you read more widely and support literature reviews
- A link to Stephan Dahl’s blog, to stay abreast of the latest news and current trends in marketing ethics
- Access to SAGE Marketing Pins, a dedicated Pinterest page linking you to a variety of marketing resources
Keep up to speed with news and trends in marketing ethics by following author Stephan Dahl’s blog at: http://dahl.at/wordpress/
Access resources that are only available to Faculty and Administrative Staff.
Want to explore the book further?
This website may contain links to both internal and external websites. All links included were active at the time the website was launched. SAGE does not operate these external websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. SAGE cannot take responsibility for the changing content or nature of linked sites, as these sites are outside of our control and subject to change without our knowledge. If you do find an inactive link to an external website, please try to locate that website by using a search engine. SAGE will endeavour to update inactive or broken links when possible.