Video and Multimedia
Click on the following links. Please note these will open in a new window.
- Counselor Professional Identity
A comprehensive video/e-lecture that describes through the use of PowerPoint slides, clinical mental health counseling identity.
- School Counseling Advocacy
An example of counselor advocacy in a California public school.
- Advocacy Act: Counselors and Self-Care
A short video created as part of a classroom presentation on counselors and self-care.
- Finding Success in the Journey from Student to Professional
A humorous video about the transition from student to professional.
- You Don’t Have All the Answers and That’s Ok.
An enlightening TED talk about the power one man found when he stopped pretending and embodied genuineness and uncertainty.