Click on the following links. Please note these will open in a new window.
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
A comprehensive website for information about the prevention of suicide.
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention: Facts and Figures
Provides access to the data for suicide deaths in the United States in 2013.
- American Association of Suicidology
Provides access to a variety of facts and figures about suicides in 2013.
- Death Penalty Information Center
Provides access to national data about murder rates in the United States.
- The FBI
Access to longitudinal reported data of violent crimes in the U.S.
- Intimate Partner Violence Data Sources
Access to a variety of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention survey results.
An interactive website that provides data and information on AIDS in America.