Video and Multimedia
Click on the following links. Please note these will open in a new window.
- Clinical Supervision for Counseling: Countertransference
In a series of video tapes, Dr. Grande role plays different supervision issues, specifically in this video, countertransference; begin at 50 seconds.
- Clinical Supervision for Counseling: Confidence Issues
Dr. Grande discusses confidence issues following a suicide attempt; begin at 50 seconds.
- Clinical Supervision for Counseling: Moving Beyond Superficial
Dr. Grande discusses with how to move the conversation past superficial conversation; begin at 50 seconds.
- The Unprepared Supervisee
A good example of what not to do as a supervisee that allows room for discussion of what one should do to obtain effective supervision.
- Culturally Competent Supervision
A discussion on diversity issues and supervision, including the role supervisors have in developing culturally competent helpers.
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
A short clip from a communications expert about giving and receiving feedback.