- A website dedicated to developing sensory therapies for the elderly with the goal of facilitating sensory memory.
- An overview of flashbulb memories, demonstrating how even our most intense memories can fail us. This site includes videos of psychologists reflecting on their memories of 9/11 as well as a detailed description of negative emotions and memory retrieval.
- An interview with Dr. Larry Squire, entitled Neuroscience of declarative long-term memory.
- An series of interviews detailing the concept of the phonological loop.
- A website with searchable mnemonic devices, sorted by discipline to assist students in the medical field.