This site is intended to enhance your use of Women, Gender, and Crime: A Text/Reader, Third Edition, and Women, Gender, and Crime: Core Concepts, First Edition by Stacy L. Mallicoat. Please note that all the materials on this site are especially geared toward maximizing your understanding of the material.
- Mobile-friendly web quizzes allow for independent assessment of progress made in learning course material.
- Mobile-friendly eFlashcards reinforce understanding of key terms and concepts that have been outlined in the chapters.
- Carefully selected, multimedia resources feature relevant interviews, lectures, personal stories, inquiries, and other content for use in independent or classroom-based explorations of key topics.
- EXCLUSIVE! Access to certain full-text SAGE journal articles that have been carefully selected for each chapter.
- Discussion Questions that accompany the SAGE journal articles.