Reinforce chapter themes with free access to two journal articles for each chapter and further online readings. Select chapters will also include suggested weblinks.
- The Centre for Reviews and Dissemination at York provides useful guidelines for systematic reviews (www.york.ac.uk/inst/crd).
- Cochrane Collaboration, an international network of those working on systematic reviews. Its website includes a searchable database (www.cochrane.co.uk).
- The TRIP (Turning Research into Practice) Database of evidence-based articles covering medical science may also be searched (www.tripdatabase.com).
- Bandolier website provides information about evidence of effectiveness taken from systematic reviews, meta-analyses, RCTs and high-quality observational studies (http://www.bandolier.org.uk/).
- EPPI-Centre (Evidence for Policy and Practice) database for systematic reviews in the social sciences and public policy (https://eppi.ioe.ac.uk/cms/).