Multiple Choice Quizzes
Try these quizzes to test your understanding.
1. Secondary research is about identifying ______ data, information and knowledge.
2. Secondary research relies upon ______ data, information and knowledge.
- brand new
- already existing
3. Data confidentiality should ______ be a concern when doing secondary research.
4. Internal data sources could be found in a ______.
- marketing information system
- annual report
- both marketing information system and annual report
5. Integration of internal data sources is often a(n) ______.
6. Syndicated services, databases and ______ sources are categories of external secondary data.
7. Professional bodies generated ______ data.
- both internal and external
8. Syndicated services are generally not ______ available.
9. Secondary data can ______ research questions.
- both answer and generate
10. Secondary data sources may not be ______.
- quick to obtain
11. Secondary research is a ______ process.
12. Argument building is based on ______.
13. Referencing work helps with eliminating personal ______.
14. Theory in a literature review should be presented ______.
- in no particular order
- from the general to the specific
- according to personal opinion
15. A ‘funnel’ is a technique to critically review ______.
- secondary data
- primary data
16. Summarising is not a(n) ______ way to build literature reviews.
17. Each stage of secondary research should ______ the next.
- link with
18. The purpose of a ‘conclusion’ is to ______ one’s work.
19. Secondary research is a(n) ______ process.
20. Criticality is needed when ______.
- both reading and writing