Multiple Choice Quizzes
Try these quizzes to test your understanding.
1. Stage-specific ethical issues in research are often ______.
2. Macro-environmental scanning was introduced in the ______.
3. Stakeholders should be considered as part of ______ environmental analysis.
4. Deregulation of industries often creates ______ conditions.
- both uncertain and complex
5. Marketing resources are important in the context of ______ analysis.
6. Marketing-related investigation can be ______.
- both proactive and interactive
7. Over-analysing situation can lead to ______.
- eureka moments
8. Business environment analysis should directly inform ______.
- management formulation
- actionable research
- research plan
9. Marketing topics are ______ researchable.
10. Operationalising marketing research means ______ it.
11. Getting started with research is hard due to lack of ______.
- opportunities for discussion
- financial support
- familiarity with the subject
12. A research proposal eventually looks at generating ______.
- solid conclusions
- expected outcome(s)
- random ideas
13. Typical research questions begin with ______.
- ‘do’, ‘is’, ‘who’
- ‘when’, ‘which’, ‘is’
- ‘what’, ‘why’, ‘how’
14. A marketing research brief needs to be clear about ______.
15. Marketing research is a ______.
16. Secondary research can help with ______ research questions.
- both answering and generating
17. Primary research deals with ______ data.
- new and unpublished
- interesting and exciting
- old and cheap-to-obtain
18. Research outcomes are often forgotten; this is known as the ______.
- ‘formulation trap’
- ‘implementation gap’
- ‘wrong step’
19. Methodological imprecision leads to ______ conclusions.
- both invalid and unreliable
20. Research projects need to be informed by an appropriate ______.