This site is intended to enhance your use of Fundamentals of Research in Criminology and Criminal Justice With Selected Readings First Edition by Ronet D. Bachman, Russell K. Schutt, and Peggy S. Plass. Please note that all the materials on this site are especially geared toward maximizing your understanding of the material.
- Mobile-friendly web quizzes allow for independent assessment of progress made in learning course material.
- Mobile-friendly eFlashcards reinforce understanding of key terms and concepts that have been outlined in the chapters.
- Video and audio links that appeal to students with different learning styles.
- Web resources link to relevant websites that direct both instructors and students to additional resources.
- Web exercises direct both instructors and students to useful and current websites along with creative activities to extend and reinforce learning or allow for further research on important chapter topics.
- EXCLUSIVE! Access to certain full-text SAGE journal articles that have been carefully selected for each chapter. Each article supports and expands on the concepts presented in the chapter. This feature also provides questions to focus and guide student interpretation. Combine cutting-edge academic journal scholarship with the topics in your course for a robust classroom experience.
- Reference article links from SAGE handbooks and encyclopedias correspond with icons in the text. Brief descriptions of each article are included with the icons.
- Online appendices to print and download for class.
- NCVS and UCR Datasets to be used in answering the SPSS exercises at the end of each chapter.