Click on the following links. Please note these will open in a new window.
- Secondary Data
- Questions exploring naturally occurring data, structural studies, and hyphenated phenomena.
- Historical Events Research
- Based on a unique record of almost 14,000 children from the Holocaust, the collaborative history lab, Children of the Lodz Ghetto: A Memorial Research Project, invites learners to take an active role in an understanding of the past. As "citizen historians," participants investigate children from the Lodz ghetto via an on-line research "lab" that structures the search, provides access to primary and secondary historical sources, and allows direct feedback from experts and peers. Working within this social research environment, participants improve critical thinking skills and gain a more complex understanding of historical events.
- Content Analysis
- A look at women of color in advertisements.
- Crime Mapping
- A video dedicated to helping law enforcement agencies provide the public with valuable information about crime activity by neighborhood. They assist police departments in reducing crime through a better informed citizenry.