Click on the following links. Please note these will open in a new window.
- Participatory Action Research
- Video Voice Collective uses a community-based participatory research (CBPR) approach to partnership and investigation and places video cameras in the hands of community leaders to find answers to complex questions.
- Inmate Education Program
- At this prison, inmates are given a higher education and many of them have graduated college and never returned.
- Scientific Writing
- Dr. Ginger Carney shares tips on writing science papers and grant proposals and the importance of revising and editing.
- Chris Grayling’s use of crime statistics ‘mislead’ public.